How can we help?
Polish and EU legislation on the cosmetics industry is one of the most complex and multi-layered. Importantly, the responsibility for placing the product on the market and its operation (including negative) rests with the person responsible, who is penally responsible for any irregularities.
- Correct definition of the scope of responsibility,
- Scientific and technical consulting in the field of current legal requirements, formulation, necessary tests and evaluation of the effectiveness of cosmetics,
- Support in the creation of marketing and visual communication of the product,
- Preparation of complete documentation of cosmetic products (recipe, raw materials, research, production technology, packaging),
- Cosmetic safety assessment,
- Notification in the European Cosmetic Product Submission Portal (CPNP).
- Reformulations, complaints, side effects,
- Professional advice in the case of control of state inspections and crisis situations.