How can we help?
Polish and EU cosmetic legislation is one of the most complex and multi-layered. Importantly, the responsibility for placing the product on the market and effects of its use (including the adverse ones) rests with, so called the Responsible Person. If some irregularities will be identified, responsible person can be a subject to administrative or even criminal liability.
- Correct definition of the scope of responsibility,
- Scientific and technical consulting in the field of current legal requirements, formulation, necessary tests and evaluation of the effectiveness of cosmetics,
- Support in the creation of marketing and visual communication of the product,
- Preparation of complete documentation of cosmetic products (formulation, raw materials, tests, manufacturing process, packaging),
- Cosmetic safety assessment,
- Notification in the European Cosmetic Product Submission Portal (CPNP).
- Reformulations, complaints, side effects,
- Professional advice in the case of component authorities' control and crisis situations.